The government shutdown has resulted in some recent changes to SNAP.
- Instead of getting SNAP in February, you will get it early – between January 17 & 20th .
- The Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) will NOT be issuing SNAP again in February.
- If DTA needs paperwork to approve your SNAP or keep your SNAP case open, get it to DTA as quickly as possible.
- If you do not get SNAP on your EBT card between January 17 and 20th or you have questions for DTA, call 1-877-382-2363. There may be long wait times.
- For up to date information from DTA on the shutdown and its impact on SNAP, go to: Mass.gov/DTA
For up to date information from DTA on the shutdown and its impact on SNAP, go to: Mass.gov/DTA
In addition, government furloughed employees are now in need of food and additional resources. The City of Norwood has put together resources and utilities assistance, contact the Town Manager 781-762-1240 or email- email@example.com.
La cerradura del Gobierno esta afectando los beneficios de SNAP. Para mas información marca el “clic” en Español