We gratefully accept donations of nonperishable food. Look for one of our donation bins at the local grocery stores or at the library. Additionally, the pantry accepts donations on:
- Thursday mornings between 8:30 and 9:30 AM
- Saturday mornings between 8:30 and 11 AM
Feel free to contact us for more information, or to arrange a different drop off time, or if you have perishable food. Please make sure that all donated food has not been opened and is not expired.
**We are currently most in need of canned spam, hash, chili, beef stew, spaghetti and meatballs, diced/stewed/whole/crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, spaghetti, stuffing, gravy and canned fruit (peaches, pears, fruit cocktail and pineapple). **
We encourage donors to wait and purchase these items on sale.
Additionally, we always need the following items:
- Canned Vegetable Beef Soup
- Canned meats, and stews
- Canned Chili, Beef Ravioli, Beefaroni
- Canned White (Albacore) Tuna
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Au Gratin and Scalloped Boxed Potatoes
- Juice (Cranberry, Cran-Raspberry, Apple, etc.)
- Peanut butter and jelly/jam
- Tomato Products (Sauce-small, Paste-small, Diced-small, Stewed-small, Whole, Pureed, Crushed)
- Pasta and Rice
- Cold and hot cereals
- Cake and brownie mixes
- Ground Regular Coffee
- Black (Orange Pekoe) Tea
- Gluten Free food products
How to Donate Money
The Pantry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, so your contribution is fully tax deductible. All contributions will be acknowledged. Donations can be made in honor of a special occasion or in memory of someone.
To make a donation, send your check to:
Ecumenical Community Food Pantry of Norwood, Inc.
150 Chapel Street
Norwood, MA 02062
To donate by Paypal or credit card:
Shop using amazon smile with this link and a percentage will benefit the pantry: