The Pantry is staffed 100% by volunteers and is open to residents of Norwood and Westwood who meet eligibility criteria. The Pantry is located at the back of the Grace Episcopal Church, 150 Chapel Street, in Norwood. No one may shop at any other Pantry if they are shopping here. The following paperwork is reviewed, recorded in the pantry’s confidential database, and clients keep their papers. No individual client information is provided to anyone outside of the pantry. New clients are required to complete paperwork by their third visit to the pantry. Each client may shop at the Pantry up to two times each month, on Saturday mornings from 8:20-10:40 am.
- Provide one of the following documents as proof that you live in Norwood or Westwood.
- Bank Statement
- Benefit Statement
- Driver License
- Earnings Statement
- Mass State ID
- Mortgage Statement
- Rental/Lease Agreement
- Utility Bill
- Provide names and birthdates for all family members.
- Provide information regarding one of the following government benefits.
- EAEDC (Transitional Assistance to elderly, disabled, and children)
- TAFDC (Transitional Assistance to families with dependent children)
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance)
- WIC letter
- Norwood or Westwood Housing Assistance (section 8)
- Provide information regarding ALL income received by ALL adult members of your household. A statement or pay stub from each source is required.
- Child Support
- Social Security
- Unemployment Benefits
- Veteran Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Other Income
If you have any questions, please speak to the In-take Coordinator or the Executive Director. We will be happy to assist you in any way we are able. Revised 1/4/18